Here's the Loot

1.04.2008

Hope everyone had a happy and relaxing Christmas! Mine was really nice and I ate copious amounts of holiday baking. My DH and I were from home for most of the holidays due to some demolition going on in bathroom. The repair work is not done and probably won’t be for the rest of the month, which makes for some storage problems. I’ve decided I have too many bathroom towels during this experience and I’m not even sure how I got some many. Maybe they multiply in a darkened closet the way sock yarn does. (Yes that must be the reason I have so much sock yarn)
Santa also brought me a good chunk of new yarn and knitting books, so the stash is starting to take over my side of the bedroom. Soon yarn will be jumping into bed to snuggle/suffocate me. Please let it be the friendly yarn that decides to snuggle instead of yarn with evil intents. If you kill me no on will knit you!
Silliness aside, thank you to my lovely family that embraced my new hobby with gusto. I have many goodies to share.


From my in-laws “Knitting Vintage Style” and a gift certificate to woolgirl. Now I can buy a few skeins of sock yarn and blink innoce
ntly at my husband with they arrive.























From my mom “Sensual Knits” and “New pathways for sock knitters”. I stopped opening presents and started reading New pathways and had to be prodded to continue unwrapping.



















From my grandma – Dream in Color Smooshy in Gothic Rose. I started making everyone squish the yarn saying isn’t it smooshy? Huh Huh?


























And from my sister who spoils me:

Yarn and pattern for Simple knitted bodice





















Yarn for Sahara

























Cashsoft DK book of baby patterns and yarn to make two of the patterns in here.
And a lovely basket to hold it all I am not worthy!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs