We have no sweaters today

1.25.2009

Poor sweaters, they haven't even been touched in days. They are a bit to big for train knitting unless I'm feeling really serious. But there is a new sock...
IMG_0265
Retro Rib Socks in some long stashed yarn Sunshine yarn's soft sock. Nice color, nice hand, but soooo thin that it takes ages for someone like me to knit up. I'll probably like wearing them though.

And we have brownies, yum....
IMG_0262

And a pretty new purse via my favorite site Etsy..
Purse
It totally fits my loopy ewe zipper pouch, love it!

2 comments:

  1. The Retro Rib is a great pattern! The brownies look tasty and your new purse is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks look like they're work up lovely! Feel free to airmail some brownies this way! ^_^ wow, there are sooo many fabulous finds on etsy...I don't know where to begin!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs