Score

5.05.2009

It's raining today and it rained yesterday and it will rain tomorrow. It's like suddenly we're living in Seattle.

Overall this isn't too bad. Unemployment allows one to do all the fun rain day activities, napping, watching movies, knitting and baking.... all without having to get your shoes wet. The downside is that without sun there are no good FO pictures. Right now I'm holding out hoping some sunshine will appear when my camera operator is around.



<span class=

I'm all finished, can you tell? No, no you can't.



Don't know about you, but I've been waiting with bated breath for today so that a copy of the new Knit 1 could finally be mine. Angela Hahn's drool worth Leaf yoke top is zooming to the top of the "To knit next" mental list. Connie Chang Chinchio's Tie back shell is also a big favorite. As I page through there are several other little projects that are very appealing. Sock patterns from, Yarnissima, Cat Bordhi, Cookie A, and Grumperina, good show ladies, good show. Got to hand it to Knit 1's editors, they've made the only spring/summer magazine with patterns that make me want to knit now!

The other mag purchase of the day was one I've never noticed before, the British mag Knitting. The little cardi on the cover.... the only thing I wanted to knit from the new Rowan mag. Now I've got the pattern for substantially less money, Score!

<span class=



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs